Glulam dominates mostly in construction activity and has established itself as the most suitable material for any wooden construction. The raw material of composite timber is wood pieces in standard dimension after undergoing special drying process are glued together forming solid wood elements in a variety of dimensions. Depending on the desired profile of the finished product, the pieces of wood are glued in the appropriate quantity in high-pressure press with high strength adhesive,-presenting uniform structure and resistance-characteristics that make them unique for wide use in construction.
• Great elasticity, absorbing vibrations that might yield snaps.
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Increased mechanical strength to ensure great flexibility and a wide variety of constructive applications.
• Because of the process that they have undergone, they have increased resistance to environmental factors such as humidity, temperature changes, etc.
• Excellent resistance to fungi and insects