Three – layer wooden panels consisting of a central layer of solid wood or plywood and two external layers of natural wood. They are distinguished into antique, heat-treated and carved wood surfaces. Specialized restoration techniques, craftsmanship of skilled artisans, meticulous treatment and respect to wood’s original quality, generate surfaces of high aesthetic quality and texture uniqueness.
- Unique aesthetic impact
- Outstanding natural colors
- Improved durability
- Improved dimensional stability
- Chemical free
- Intended for use in dry environment
- Layer bonding with Kleiberit 303.0 D3 / D4 vinyl adhesive PVAC according to DIN EN 204
- Harmful emission: organic solvent free, no use of impregnation liquids, practically without formaldehyde release
- Panel moisture 8-12% (strong variations in temperature and humidity can cause curvatures)
Length* from 1500 to 2890 mm
Width* 1240 mm
Thickness* from 19 to 24 mm
*Dimensions vary depending on the design code
The photographs cannot probably attribute precisely the chromatic depiction of products.